- Dynamic, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and totally dedicated are the words Mary Pat's large client base use to describe her.
- Mary Pat is at ease with clients looking for homes in the country, suburbs, on acreage, in community living, for large and small families, those moving up, and those sizing down. Her expertise in virtually all areas of housing in New Jersey is unsurpassed.
- Unlike other professionals in the real estate community, Mary Pat has relied on personal referrals as well as past clients and customers to build her business. She has built a portfolio of customers and clients that continually refer business
- Her approach is one-on-one, and her dedication to her clients and customers has put her at the top of her profession. Mary Pat enjoys an enviable reputation among her peers and is well respected by all she encounters. She takes great satisfaction in finding the perfect home when representing buyers and is her seller's advocate when representing her listings.
- Mary Pat is interactive in her community and school events.
- Mary Pat is a resident of Sussex and Ocean County, and a former resident of Bergen County. She is knowledgable and versed on all that the Garden State has to offer
Mary Pat's Pledge
I am a highly motivated Sales Associate who enjoys using the latest technology to ensure an organized and efficient transaction. As a resident of Sussex and Ocean County and now as a full-time licensed Realtor®, I know I can make your home buying or selling needs as stress-free as possible.
If you are a buyer, my goal is to help you find the home you desire for the price and terms you want.
If you are a seller, my goal is to market your home so you receive the best return on your investment and your most cherished possession
Knowledge ♦ Experience ♦ Results
After a half dozen moves in 12 years, relocating to New Jersey with MarPat's help and support became the top standard of all moves!! The combination of her sense of humor, her ideas and vision and commitment made her a reliable guide and anchor during what can at times be an overwhelming and stressful process.
-Monika Crummett, Client